> Your eBook Search Results
|721. ||The Nightmare Syndrome: Things Long Dead|
The madness begins on the surface of insanity as one man is drawn into a sequence of horrific events that takes him far from earth and into the realm of ancient and terrible secrets that have caused death and insanity, and will again.
|722. ||When the Whirlwind Passes|
A sensational story of greed, fashion, romance and murder written by Africa's premier e-novelist. Inspired by the controversial Gucci murder case of the late nineties that rocked the fashion world and set tongues wagging worldwide.
|723. ||How To Care For The Elderly - A Nonmedical Guide|
The information in this guide is designed to help you care for a senior loved one. Whether they are your parents, other family members, or even a client. It can also be used to help you start a senior health care business.
|725. ||Cedar Woman (The Cedar Woman Saga)|
Winner of the Best Native American Fiction Award 2011, Cedar Woman is a powerful book filled with courage, romance and the beliefs, ceremonies and language of the Lakota Sioux.
|726. ||The Vanilla World View: Second Edition|
If you're interested in living longer, developing yourself spiritually, or improving your relationships, this book will help you unravel the mysteries of life and love.
|730. ||A Guide to the Seekers of Light|
A comprehensive resource for individuals with inner urges to study mysticism, what they will benefit from it, and precautions to evade negative effects.
The eBooks/links that are listed on this website, appear here as a result of submissions by their authors/publishers to this or other directories.
Please exercise your own discretion, due diligence, and seek professional advice (legal, medical, business, tax, accounting, investment, etc., as applicable) should the subject matter of the linked website(s) require it.
- The owners/operators of this website are not able to verify any claims made in such submissions.
- The owners/operators of this website do not endorse, do not necessarily agree with, and do not express any opinion on, the content of any websites that we may link to.
- Box/cover images are only illustrations, and do not generally represent actual products, which are generally delivered as downloads, etc.
- Disclosure: Some listings might be considered adverts. Our company may receive a payment if you follow a link from this website and subsequently purchase a eBook or other product or service.
- This website is not intended as medical advice, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. You should consult your doctor if you have a health or medical concern, or before changing your exercise regimen or diet.
- This website may contain links to websites concerning information about astrology, horoscopes, palmistry, numerology, feng shui, psychic information or other unexplained or supernatural phenomena. Many people are skeptical about such matters, and as far we know, there is no scientific proof of the accuracy, effectiveness or validity of any of these. The owners/operators of this website do not necessarily agree with, and do not express any opinion, regarding such websites. To the extent (if any) information about such matters is provided on this website, it is provided for entertainment purposes only.