> eBook Directory
> Sports & Recreation
This category contains training eBooks.
You might also be interested in these related categories:-
Or browse the eBooks listed below:-
|2. ||Yoga For Rowers eBook|
Yoga For Rowers Is The First Book Of It's Kind! This Is A Cutting New Edge Way To Train - It's The Secret Of Champion Rowers. Proven To Work! This Is The Most Comprehensive Book That Explains Precisely How Yoga Will Make You More Competitive On The Water.
|3. ||The Diesel Crew Nail Bending eBook|
This Is The Most Complete Bending Reference On The Net. It Includes The Explanation Of Every Major Bending Technique, An Exercise Index Of Over 60 Pages, A Complete Conditioning Routine For New Benders, And A List Of Progression For Various Bending Stock
|4. ||Strength Coach Basic Training - Athletic Coach Training Guide|
Our Program Provides The Essential Foundation To Learn How To Become An Athletic Strength And Conditioning Coach. Learn From Ron Mckeefery And His Network Of Collegiate And Professional Champions On Networking, Resume Writing, Training Lessons And More.
|6. ||Pete Sisco's Power Factor Workout|
The Legendary Program That Generates And Measures Your Peak And Sustained Strength. Delivers Maximum Strength And Mass Gains With Brief, Intense Workouts That Really Work. Proven By Over 100,000 Trainees Worldwide Since 1992. Simple But Revolutionary.
|8. ||Bony To Brawny|
A Muscle Building Guide That Will Take You From Bony To Brawny In Weeks. This Guide Challenges All The Bodybuilding Myths And Provides The Secret To Naturally Producing Muscle Building Hormones That Yield Steroid Like Results Without Any Supplements.
|9. ||Best Boot Camp Workouts|
The Boot Camp Coach's Bible! We've Done The Work For You By Providing More Than 50 Workout Formats And Almost 100 Bodyweight Exercises - All Of Them Are Client Favorites: Fun, Creative And Challenging! You Can Run Your Boot Camps For Years On These!
|10. ||Card Tearing eBook : How To Tear Cards|
This Is The Most Complete Card Tearing eBook Available. It Includes All Major Tearing Techniques For Ripping A Deck Of Cards In Half, Lengthwise, Quartering, And More! The 50+ Pages Of Exercises Included In This eBook Are Well Worth The Price Alone!
Please share your comments:
The eBooks/links that are listed on this website, appear here as a result of submissions by their authors/publishers to this or other directories.
Please exercise your own discretion, due diligence, and seek professional advice (legal, medical, business, tax, accounting, investment, etc., as applicable) should the subject matter of the linked website(s) require it.
- The owners/operators of this website are not able to verify any claims made in such submissions.
- The owners/operators of this website do not endorse, do not necessarily agree with, and do not express any opinion on, the content of any websites that we may link to.
- Box/cover images are only illustrations, and do not generally represent actual products, which are generally delivered as downloads, etc.
- Disclosure: Some listings might be considered adverts. Our company may receive a payment if you follow a link from this website and subsequently purchase a eBook or other product or service.
- This website is not intended as medical advice, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. You should consult your doctor if you have a health or medical concern, or before changing your exercise regimen or diet.
- This website may contain links to websites concerning information about astrology, horoscopes, palmistry, numerology, feng shui, psychic information or other unexplained or supernatural phenomena. Many people are skeptical about such matters, and as far we know, there is no scientific proof of the accuracy, effectiveness or validity of any of these. The owners/operators of this website do not necessarily agree with, and do not express any opinion, regarding such websites. To the extent (if any) information about such matters is provided on this website, it is provided for entertainment purposes only.